You have data. You have one or more team members who could do analysis, but you or they are unsure about the resources they need for analytics. You know these systems have to work together and your teams are smart.
Train, Template, and Tool
Get the blueprints needed to build a successful human capital analytics function
Acquire blueprints on how to blend and combine data. Access training for your team on what to analyze. Download step by step instructions on how to visualize. Copy/paste our architecture, calculations, and code. Access our subject matter experts when assistance is required.
On Demand Subscribers Access Tremendous Resources
We offer training to HR, recruiters, and analysts on how to use data to deliver workforce insights.
- Subscribers access recruiting analytics training authored by Aspen with supporting downloadable resources.
- Subscribers receive access to all virtual training on AIHR.com, the mobile platform learning platform Aspen uses.
- Subscribers have invite only access to specialized training and conference attending at GSMI events such as Talent Acquisition Week.
Using the widely accepted CRISP process, we learn about your business and understand its data so we can measure with confidence and then deliver powerful insights.
- Access to a repository of redacted analyses, redacted write ups, and other tools
- Subscribers can schedule ad hoc assignments to our subject matter experts
Push and pull your data from disparate systems. All systems are welcome. Organize and architect data with the proper equipment, firewall, and security protocols using our documented data schemas, taxonomy, and methods.
- Subscribers gain access to data schema and coding blocks to copy/paste and insert into their own analyses
- Subscribers see our naming taxonomy and data architecture to making visualizing your business segmentations and team a snap
Install analyses from our catalog that combine multiple measures to create powerful insight. Internal distribution can be done in Microsoft Teams or a like system your team manages.
- Subscribers can expand dashboards and analysis according to data maturity using our guidance, resources, and syntax
- Subscribers access the same methods we use for our catalog of analytics/visualizations to enable quick analysis turn
With new data populating, your team can leverage our experts to make architectural adjustments as data changes, look for anomalies, and prepare insight briefs to executives through presentations and visuals.
- Subscribers are granted access to KPIs, measures, and recommended refresh frequencies so they can execute monitoring as our team would.
- Subscribers are granted access to our register of issues, anomalies, and solutions related to data monitoring so they can identify and solve similar issues themselves.
For regulated employers, setup and prepare annual human capital reporting for the SEC can be accomplished. For our government clients, regular data calls, briefs, responses, and reporting as required by OPM and other agencies can be addressed. We offer templates and ideas for our subscription clients these regulatory data calls and compliance regulations.
- Subscribers are granted access to KPI and metric formations used as a standard for employment attraction, recruiting practices, employee development, employee headcount and HR operations, human capital investment, engagement, diversity & inclusion, and occupancy & retention to build their own reporting.
- Subscribers have access to collected public data of SEC, OPM, and compliance reporting related to human capital analytics.
As analysis and monitoring occurs by your team, they can access tools and tactics that mitigate risks and inefficiencies.
- Subscribers can access engagement surveys templates to measures candidate experience, hiring manager satisfaction, recruiter satisfaction, and even employee engagement.
- Subscribers can insert keywords for any job and create google search results focused on diversity and inclusion for any job
- Subscribers can access 542 behavioral based interview questions to create hiring manager interview packets for any job
- And much more…