Your team is lacking data analysis leadership and experts. Maybe you have a contract with a US government entity that needs specialized contractors. Maybe you need someone to lead a data function. The team needs analysis personnel. Your recruiting team may or may not know what makes a good human capital analyst or economist – or what tools to provide to them to make them successful – or what good looks like so you can educate your client on what is possible with analytics.
Add Data Personnel to Your Team
We can find and/or staff data scientists, analysts, and economists armed with our Pando framework to bring human capital analysis to life in your organization.
We can find you the talent that you need. Either full time (we perform a search) or as contingent labor (we assign staff long term). Included in the ask is access to our subscription product Pando; for the leader we find, its a year; for our team that is on staff, for their entire stay. Analysts, scientists, and economists are trained in our framework, syntax, analyses, and data schema to deliver results. If contracting, we will manage their performance per contract, and maintain the staff over the long term with development and recruitment. If its a full time placement, we offer executing coaching for one year to support that team member.
Have Full Time Personnel Who Know How to Talk Data
We offer training on how to use data to deliver workforce insights.
- All staff are certified in any virtual training written by Aspen and have access to supporting downloadable resources. Searched executives are granted access to our trainings.
- All personnel are granted full access to virtual training on AIHR.com, over 50 courses on analytics.
- All personnel have invite only access to specialized training and conference attending at GSMI events such as Talent Acquisition Week and The Future of Work Conference.
- All staff are certified in Tableau, Microsoft PowerBI, R Studio, or relevant systems required for work.
Using the widely accepted CRISP process, we learn about your business and understand its data so we can measure with confidence and then deliver powerful insights.
- Staff uses our proprietary method to perform analysis, and have access to all analyses. Searched Executives have access.
- Staff have regular oversight of work with Managing Director and Advisory SME. Searched Executives receive regular coaching from our Advisory SME.
We push and pull your data from disparate systems. All systems are welcome. We organize and architect data on the proper equipment, firewall, and security protocols using our documented data schemas, taxonomy, and methods.
- Staff perform ongoing data blending of new systems regularly and on a schedule determined by the client.
- Staff update new segmentations, business changes, team members adds and more.
- Searched Executives have access to our Pando coding to bring those elements inside the organization for their team to use.
We install analyses from our catalog that combine multiple measures to create powerful insight. We brand each analysis with your colors, logos, and fonts, rendered in a combination of Power BI, Tableau, Excel, PowerPoint, and/or PDF. Internal distribution is typically done in Microsoft Teams or like system.
- Staff expand dashboards and analyses under their care automatically based on data maturity
- Staff access Aspen’s catalog of analytics/visualizations for quick turns and solutions
- Searched Executives have the same access to Pando as Staff, so they can mirror products quickly. Ongoing coaching also gives them understanding on how to build strong analytics products and deliver.
With new data populating under our care, we make architectural adjustments as data changes, we look for anomalies to measures we are watching, and prepare monthly insight briefs to executives through presentations and visuals.
- Staff are trained to execute data monitoring of built dashboards and analyses at the frequencies needed for the client eg daily, each payroll, fiscal month, etc.
- Staff execute a scheduled of data monitoring and report out/react to anomalies and issues.
- Search Executives are exposed to the rigor our staff executes for the same, and can mirror with their teams internally.
For regulated employers, we prepare annual human capital reporting for the SEC. For our government clients, we offer regular briefs, responses, and reporting as required by OPM and other agencies. We offer templates for our subscription clients on reports typical for US jurisdictions and agencies.
- Staff preparation and maintain of quarterly reports on employment attraction, recruiting practices, employee development, employee headcount and HR operations, human capital investment, engagement, diversity & inclusion, and occupancy & retention. All are executed according to Aspen, ISO, ANSI, and/or government standards (as available).
- Staff execute OPM, data collection taskers, and data calls related to to human capital analytics.
- Staff have access to submitted SEC, OPM, and compliance related reporting related to human capital analytics along with commentary by Advisory SME on those submissions.
- Searched Executives have access to the same tools and programs as Staff during their subscription access time period (1 year).
As we analyze and monitor, we deliver tools and tactics to HR and Recruiting that automatically mitigate data proven risks.
- All personnel have full access to our Pando Subscription
- Personnel can design and maintain engagement surveys templates to measure candidate experience, hiring manager satisfaction, recruiter satisfaction, and even employee engagement.
- Provided a Diversity and Inclusion analysis has been completed, staff can prepare mitigation strategies and tools for sourcers and recruiters on hard to fill positions that require more diverse talent.
- All personnel have access to 542 behavioral based interview questions to create hiring manager interview packets for any job
- And much more…