Your team is pending or has a contract with a US government entity, but the team needs analysis personnel. Your recruiting team may or may not know what makes a good human capital analyst or economist – or what tools to provide to them to make them successful – or what good looks like so you can educate your client on what is possible with analytics.
Add Data Personnel to Your Team
For our government contract clients, we can find and staff data scientists, analysts, and economists armed with our framework to bring human capital analysis to life in your agency / office.
Our analysts, scientists, and economists are trained in our framework, syntax, analyses, and data schema to deliver for government. They are cleared for public trust (if not higher), are constantly developed, and come equipped with access to Pando for their work so they can deliver quickly and consistently for your clients. As a subcontractor, we will manage their performance per contract, and maintain the staff over the long term with development and recruitment.
Have Full Time Personnel Who Know How to Talk Data
We offer training to HR, recruiters, and analysts on how to use data to deliver workforce insights.
- All analysts are certified in any virtual training written by Aspen and have access to supporting downloadable resources.
- All analysts are granted full access to virtual training on AIHR.com, over 50 courses on analytics
- All analysts have invite only access to specialized training and conference attending at GSMI events such as Talent Acquisition Week and The Future of Work Conference.
- All analysts are certified in Tableau, Microsoft PowerBI, R Studio, or relevant systems required for work
Using the widely accepted CRISP process, we learn about your business and understand its data so we can measure with confidence and then deliver powerful insights.
- Analysts use our proprietary method to perform analysis, and have access to all analyses.
- Analysts have regular oversight of work with Managing Director and Advisory SME.
We push and pull your data from disparate systems. All systems are welcome. We organize and architect data on the proper equipment, firewall, and security protocols using our documented data schemas, taxonomy, and methods.
- Analysts perform ongoing data blending of new systems regularly and on a schedule determined by the client.
- Analysts update new segmentations, business changes, team members adds and more.
We install analyses from our catalog that combine multiple measures to create powerful insight. We brand each analysis with your colors, logos, and fonts, rendered in a combination of Power BI, Tableau, Excel, PowerPoint, and/or PDF. Internal distribution is typically done in Microsoft Teams or like system.
- Analysts expand dashboards and analyses under their care automatically based on data maturity
- Analysts access Aspen’s catalog of analytics/visualizations for quick turns and solutions
With new data populating under our care, we make architectural adjustments as data changes, we look for anomalies to measures we are watching, and prepare monthly insight briefs to executives through presentations and visuals.
- Analysts are trained to execute data monitoring of built dashboards and analyses at the frequencies needed for the client eg daily, each payroll, fiscal month, etc.
- Analysts execute a scheduled of data monitoring and report out/react to anomalies and issues.
For regulated employers, we prepare annual human capital reporting for the SEC. For our government clients, we offer regular briefs, responses, and reporting as required by OPM and other agencies. We offer templates for our subscription clients on reports typical for US jurisdictions and agencies.
- Analysts preparation and maintain of quarterly reports on employment attraction, recruiting practices, employee development, employee headcount and HR operations, human capital investment, engagement, diversity & inclusion, and occupancy & retention. All are executed according to Aspen, ISO, ANSI, and/or government standards (as available).
- Analysts execute OPM, data collection taskers, and data calls related to to human capital analytics.
- Analysts have access to submitted SEC, OPM, and compliance related reporting related to human capital analytics along with commentary by Advisory SME on those submissions.
As we analyze and monitor, we deliver tools and tactics to HR and Recruiting that automatically mitigate data proven risks.
- All analysts have full access to our Pando Subscription
- Analysts can design and maintain engagement surveys templates to measure candidate experience, hiring manager satisfaction, recruiter satisfaction, and even employee engagement.
- Provided a Diversity and Inclusion analysis has been completed, analysts can prepare mitigation strategies and tools for sourcers and recruiters on hard to fill positions that require more diverse talent.
- Analysts can access 542 behavioral based interview questions to create hiring manager interview packets for any job
- And much more…